Single mama walking in simple faith, relying on God to help guide her on this solo parenting journey
The aim? To not just survive but thrive! To raise my two girls as warriors for Christ, who will never feel as if they were raised in a broken home. Wanna join? Then subscribe to become part of the tribe.
This blog follows along on our journey, and I cover the things I feel most passionately about – single-mamadom, faith, and lifestyle, with a good dose of anything else in between. Read along to find out more.
- 10 Mistakes you are making with your capsule wardrobeThe 10 most common mistakes you are making with your capsule wardrobe, and how to correct them so that your capsule works for you – saving you time, money, energy and space.
- How rooted am I?How to find your roots again, when it feels like you have been transplanted.
- When the weekends are so quiet.How to cope with the stillness when the kids are away. Sharing custody, and getting used to the quietness.
- How I changed my capsule wardrobe to reflect MEHow I threw out all the rules and designed a capsule that spoke of my style, needs and likes. Here is what is in my cupboard, and how you can do it too.
- How to cope as a single mom when all you want to do is run awayHow to cope as a single mama, when all you want to do is run away – my best tip to help keep you sane and focussed
- 33 Things I have learned in my 33 years33 Things I have learned in my 33 years on this earth. Wisdom I will gladly and freely share.
- 33 Things I want to do before I turn 3433 Things I want to try, do or start before I turn 34 – some are goals, some are activities, all are things I have either been dreaming or wondering about.
- My word of the year: BLOOMBloom – my word of the year. Because some years are for growing, and others are for blooming.
- How to feel more in control when you are a newly single mamaGetting through a divorce and going at it alone, as a newly single mama, can be overwhelming and daunting. Here are my tips on how to feel more in control, and take back your life.