Single mama walking in simple faith, relying on God to help guide her on this solo parenting journey
The aim? To not just survive but thrive! To raise my two girls as warriors for Christ, who will never feel as if they were raised in a broken home. Wanna join? Then subscribe to become part of the tribe.
This blog follows along on our journey, and I cover the things I feel most passionately about – single-mamadom, faith, and lifestyle, with a good dose of anything else in between. Read along to find out more.
- Can you remember who you were?Facebook0Tweet0Pin0 Once upon a time, there was a girl, who not only believed in fairy tales but who could see the magic in the world. She was good and pure and trusting and believed her whole life still laid in front of her. That same little girl is the one reading this post, now a grown woman, who was reminded that life is not all rainbows and unicorns in the most brutal way. Through … Read more Can you remember who you were?
- The single mama’s guide for going from surviving to thrivingThe single mama’s guide to help her go from surviving to thriving – 15 things to do to help you get your life back on track, and to live the best life you can,.
- Money-saving hacks for getting by on a single incomeQuick and easy ideas on how to save money to ensure your single income household not only survive, but thrive. Perfect for newly single mamas!
- 10 Mistakes you are making with your capsule wardrobeThe 10 most common mistakes you are making with your capsule wardrobe, and how to correct them so that your capsule works for you – saving you time, money, energy and space.
- How rooted am I?How to find your roots again, when it feels like you have been transplanted.
- When the weekends are so quiet.How to cope with the stillness when the kids are away. Sharing custody, and getting used to the quietness.
- How I changed my capsule wardrobe to reflect MEHow I threw out all the rules and designed a capsule that spoke of my style, needs and likes. Here is what is in my cupboard, and how you can do it too.
- How to cope as a single mom when all you want to do is run awayHow to cope as a single mama, when all you want to do is run away – my best tip to help keep you sane and focussed
- 33 Things I have learned in my 33 years33 Things I have learned in my 33 years on this earth. Wisdom I will gladly and freely share.